Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guest blogger: Susan

As a production manager, I work directly with many of our ICs (Independent Contractors) on a campaign assignment. I also am involved with almost every IC in the interview and orientation process.

Every week I have the opportunity to feature one of our ICs in my Friday email message to our team.

We work in a virtual environment and this helps us gain a sense of connection and being part of a team.

The IC will send me a photo and a little bio that I can include in my message. I get thoughts from the other production managers about some of the virtues of the individual we are featuring. I look at reports and then I add my thoughts about the person.

The thing that really comes as almost a surprise to me is the fact that it is never a stretch for me to find good things to say about each featured IC.

They come to us with so many different backgrounds and life experiences but they bring many of the same attributes; great voices, determination, excellent communication skills, willingness to learn, wit, and wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year 2010 ^^!





    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com. This is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers . Especially , all free !!!!

    ReplyDelete